Georgia County Maps

Find Georgia county and township maps.

Fulton County, Georgia

Find your Georgia County by searching for your address, or by clicking on the map.

Fulton County, Georgia Map

Loading map…

An detailed map of Fulton County. Click on a nearby County to view more information about that County.

Locate my Georgia county

Map of Counties in Georgia

Loading map…

An interactive map of Counties in Georgia. Click on a County to view more information about that County.

About Fulton County, Georgia

Fulton County is a county in the north-central portion of the U.S. state of Georgia. As of the 2020 United States census, the population was 1,066,710, making it the state's most populous county and its only one with over one million inhabitants. Its county seat and largest city is Atlanta, the state capital. About 90% of the City of Atlanta is within Fulton County; the other 10% is in DeKalb County. Fulton County is part of the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Alpharetta, GA Metropolitan Statistical Area.

View on Wikipedia

What is this?

This site has an interactive map of Georgia Counties. Click on the map to find your Georgia county, and view more details. You can also search for your address and use your GPS to find your Georgia County.

Find what County you are in, and see official Georgia County resources and information. Find any county in the United Stated, along with resources and links to official County websites. See a County map and local details. Looking for what county you are currently in? Find out on this map or use your device GPS to see what county you are in.